Sunday, November 18, 2007
On thursday, Mr Meng/ Meng Lao Shi had a workshop with us! I thought he looked like a boring dude but he's actually quite funny and weird! :D Learnt some weird things about 'chang tai' and 'fei chang tai'.
On friday, we had school! Like the official last day of school. Reached school at arnd 10.30am cause it starts at 11. Got connexio and saw a lot of funny pictures, hahahahaha. Xiwen thought we had to reach school at ten so she reached at like what, 9.30? Lol! After school, we had extra choir practice. I think it didn't really help much, cause like everything was like same old, same old and didn't actually improve. Had dinner at the club!
Saturday was the big day! 12 schools gathered at Hwa Chong for Miss Lim's mini competition. I woke up at 6.30am :/ Abigail's mom fetched us there! So we had last minute practice with Mrs On from 7.45 to 9. Helped a little. We were the first choir to perform! I didn't think we did well, even though we got a gold with three other choirs -NJC, HCJC & TKGS. Oh well, Top 4 isn't that bad, right. Honestly, I thought we were gna get like a silver or something. So THANK GOD, man. Hahaha
the short guy cut his hair! After it, I cabbed to Bedok. Watched Shutter! :D Not as scary as the first time I watched it (cause I know where the scary parts were and covered my eyes).
Today was like every other Sunday. I hope CIP on Tuesday will be fun :D
8:49 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style